Thursday, March 30, 2017
Monday, December 12, 2016
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
We occasionally get asked about how people can learn more about photography, so I’ve listed some resources here:
1. Ask your peers (specific) questions & come to club nights and workshops.
2. Read the (camera) manual – its often boring, but its very relevant.
3. Check TAFE for a course (often or not don’t don’t have numbers – so express your interest, so that they can put on a course!).
4. Have a look at Youtube, some good sources include:
5. For free education, see any current offerings from MOOC’s such as:
- Coursera - https://www.coursera.org/learn/photography
- OpenLearning - http://www.opencolleges.edu.au/courses/photography
- Udemy is a fabulous resource if you can find a good instructor. These often incur a small fee, but you may stumble across discount vouchers (or even free courses) via social media or ozbargain (one of my favourite web sites).
- Udemy https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=photography
- Ozbargain - https://www.ozbargain.com.au/search/node/udemy
6. If all else fails – Google it.
If you have more ideas of sources, please leave them in the comments!